Summer is a great time for adventures, and wow, will I be having one this summer! In June and most of July I’ll be in Angers, France (pictured above) and Arezzo, Italy (in the Tuscany region). I’ll tell you about what I’m planning knitting- and podcast-wise while I’m there. Plus, a technique video about how to do the provisional cast on using a crochet hook.
(This is also the episode where you get to see how red-faced I look after a run in 80-degree weather!)
Mentioned in this episode:
- My Summer in Angers Shawl pattern is $1 off for the first two weeks of its release! (Offer ends May 12.)
- Dishcloth Diva by Deb Buckingham and published by Cooperative Press (link to the pattern pages on Ravelry)
- Here are the two crocheted, flower-shaped dishcloths I made earlier in the week. Both are well-written patterns, and I found them easy to follow though I’m a beginner crocheter.
- St. Edward’s University, where my husband teaches, and UCO in Angers
- I’ll be designing with Anzula Yarn’s gorgeous For Better or for Worsted while I’m abroad.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for the new “pass it on” project and other fun discussions about fiber crafts.