I’ve been out of the country for quite a while, so this episode focuses on the theme of re-entry: what happens when you pull yourself completely out of context (one answer: I found it quite inspiring!) and then come back home to regular life (one answer: start re-thinking regular life a bit!). Some details about my trip to France and Italy and we catch up on some projects that have finally gotten finished.
This episode’s technique tip: how to pick up the right number of stitches along a vertical or diagonal edge.
Mentioned in this episode:
- My YouTube channel: this is where to subscribe if you want higher-quality video; YouTube also has episode 11 and three video postcards from Europe
- Two new designs: Arezzo Tank and Jacob Maresbeth Hat
- Enchanted Shrug by Grace Mcewen
- Pandia’s Jewels Wispy
- Knit Edge magazine
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for the new “pass it on” project and other fun discussions about fiber crafts.