Ever feel like a fish out of water? Watch me draw a loose and utterly ridiculous parallel between myself and Anne of Green Gables in this episode, where I detail my adventures taping a segment for Knitting Daily TV and traveling to Rhinebeck for the New York Sheep and Wool Festival. I also review the Green Gables Shawl Kit.
Today’s technique segment shares some tips for how to sew in a zipper.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Knitting Daily TV: I’ll be in season 1400—will let you know when I have an episode number and air date!
- New York Sheep and Wool Festival, aka Rhinebeck
- Natural Specialties (the fine folks who made the shaving soap that I bought at Rhinebeck)
- Green Gables Shawl Kit from Little Skein in the Big Wool
- Kung Fu Knits—now out in digital and paperback
- Watch the two-minute video trailer here. It’s a great way to see if a kid you know is interested in the story and the knits.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for fun discussions about fiber crafts.