Let’s talk about branding—about the subtle ways that a yarn’s packaging works on us to either increase or diminish or pleasure of knitting or crocheting with the stuff. In the process of talking about this, I’ll review a new Australian yarn.
Today’s technique segment shows how to keep yarnovers from closing up on themselves after you’ve knit them.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Must Stash U: knitalong / virtual classroom beginning soon in the Must Stash Yarn group on Ravelry
- What I’m knitting:
- 2-Color Beanie in Australian Superfine Merino
- Yarn review: Australian Superfine Merino by Cleckheaton
- 20% off coupon, good until 26 January 2015
- Talks about branding on TED.com
- My Hunting Glove pattern (if you want to see what all the fuss is about)
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for fun discussions about fiber crafts and to enter for giveaways.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!