In this episode we dive into the bowels of our notions bag. I show you what I keep in mine and tell you how I use them. We also have a preview of Natalie Servant’s stunning subscription-based collection of patterns Canadian Art Deco Knits. The technique segment in this episode is folded into the notions bag discussion, and offers a tip for running lifelines through your work.
Mentioned in this episode:
- What I’m knitting
- Canadian Art Deco Knits by Natalie Servant
- Join our KAL: Bloccare Cap (March 1–April 15, 2015)
- information about the pattern available on the Knit Picks site and on Ravelry (pattern available as individual download or as part of a 26-pattern collection)
- the discussion thread for the KAL can be found here
- hear Michelle talk about knitting this hat on her wonderful Actually Knitting podcast, episode 27
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for fun discussions about fiber crafts and to enter for giveaways.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- If you’d like to make a donation to the podcast (which helps immensely with hosting fees and prize mailing costs), you can do so using the button below: