Elizabeth Zimmermann famously encouraged us to “knit on through all crises.” I’m trying, folks, with mixed success. Today, we talk about when even knitting fails to be therapeutic. Spoiler alert: everything turns out OK.
Today’s technique tip: how to create a pocket on your sweater without having to sew it on!
Mentioned in this episode:
- All Heart Collection by Ambah O’Brien (last episode’s giveaway)
- What I’m knitting
- FO: Ka’ana Shawlette by Jennifer Weissman, knit in Miss Babs Yowza, Verrassing colorway
- PAL KAL at the Actually Knitting podcast: listen to her early May episode for details about discounts on podcaster patterns, yarns, and more
- Mini Swap Group on Facebook
- Patterns of Time: historically accurate sewing patterns. I’m planning to sew this for me and this for my son (purple one on the right).
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for fun discussions about fiber crafts and to enter for giveaways.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- If you’d like to make a donation to the podcast (which helps immensely with hosting fees and prize mailing costs), you can do so using the button below: