WATCH NOW: https://youtu.be/y-wtDaApFns
Have been trying for two days to get this to upload to iTunes, and it hasn’t yet worked. Will keep trying. The episode has been uploaded to YouTube, though (click link above).
This week I talk about my trip to The National Needlearts Association meeting in Columbus. TNNA is a fascinating window into what’s going on in the fiber industry, and I’ll tell you all about what I saw there. The technique segment looks at how to use a double-sided crochet hook to pick up dropped stitches.
Mentioned in this episode:
- PAL KAL at the Actually Knitting podcast: listen to her early May episode for details about discounts on podcaster patterns, yarns, and more
- The National Needlearts Association (TNNA)
- Sockmatician Podcast: his latest question for me is in episode 6a
- New “ask me a question” thread in our Ravelry group
- Technique segment:
- Our group on Ravelry—come join us for fun discussions about fiber crafts and to enter for giveaways.
- Receive the Dark Matter Knits monthly email newsletter: exclusive coupon codes, news about patterns and the podcast, and more!
- If you’d like to make a donation to the podcast (which helps immensely with hosting fees and prize mailing costs), you can do so using the button below: